The following are services that can be provided by the dti to the investor:
- Investment MarketingThe marketing of investment opportunities and the promotion of packaged investment projects.This is achieved by Trade and Investment South Africa (TISA) undertaking various local and foreign marketing initiatives where projects and opportunities are presented to investors.
- Investment InformationFor decision making and planning, foreign and local investors can getthe following information::
- Information on the local economic and business environment;
- Information on investment opportunities within South African sectors and industries;
- Information on incentive packages;
- Information on the local regulatory and legal environment;
- Information of South Africa’s trade and investment policy;
- Information on government policy in strategic sectors.
- Outward InvestmentAs part of the Government’s objective to assist in the economic development of its neighbouring countries, the dti can helplocally based business to enter into foreign countries by: :
- Introduction to Investment Promotion Agencies and Government agencies in Africa;
- Introduction of investors to projects and key stakeholders in private and public sectors in Africa; and
- Project financing and deal structuring with financial institutions.
General Enquiries Investment Promotion:
Tel: +27 (12) 394 1339/5935
the dti Customer Contact Centre: 0861 843 384
Private Bag X84,