Posted: May 9, 2022
31 October – 4 November 2022
Applications are open for companies in the oil and gas sector to participate in the South African Pavilion at the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) 2022, the largest oil and gas trade exhibition in the Middle East.
The world’s energy ecosystem, including policymakers, buyers and exhibiting companies, comes together at ADIPEC 2022 to explore market trends, source solutions and conduct business across the industry’s value chain. The exhibition provides a platform for companies operating in the sector to network and tap into opportunities offered by the Middle East market. ADIPEC encompasses engineering services, equipment and material suppliers, and technical support services for the upstream industry.
The following financial support will be offered to qualifying companies:
- Exhibition space and booth rental costs
- Freight-forwarding of display material
- Air travel assistance up to R20 000.00 – for small, medium and micro enterprises (SMMEs) and black-owned enterprises (BOEs) only
- Daily subsistence allowance of R3 500.00 per day – SMMEs and BOEs only
Applications close on 31 May 2022.
For more information, visit www.adipec.com
Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the dtic website:
Interested companies are required to complete, scan and email the EMIA application form and requisite supporting documents to BMorudi@thedtic.gov.za. Only emailed applications will be accepted.
|For any enquiries pertaining to applications, sector and/or event please contact:|
|Ms Batseba Morudi
Telephone: 012 394 1195
|Mr Harold Manamela
Telephone: 012 394 1145
- the dtic will only be responsible for the company’s benefits as per the Export Marketing and Investment Assistance (EMIA) guidelines. Individual companies will be responsible for any COVID-19 related costs, such as PCR tests and quarantine.
In compliance with the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Amendment Act, applicants must submit a valid Level 4 B-BBEE certificate or sworn affidavit (an affidavit is for entities with turnover of less than R10 million).