Posted: May 12, 2022
6 – 8 DECEMBER 2022
Applications are open for companies in the food sector to participate in the South African Pavilion at SIAL Middle East 2022, the largest food and beverage trade exhibition in the Middle East.
SIAL Middle East provides a platform for companies to promote their products and meet with potential global buyers. Participants will discover all the latest trends and innovations, and hear from the world’s most influential industrial specialists on how to rise to the challenges facing the industry. SIAL Middle East attracts exhibitors and visitors from all over the world looking to source organic products, seafood products, confectionery, health products, meat and poultry.
The following financial support will be offered to qualifying companies:
- Exhibition space and booth rental costs
- Freight-forwarding of display material
- Air travel assistance up to R20 000.00 – for small, medium and micro enterprises (SMMEs) and black-owned enterprises (BOEs) only
- Daily subsistence allowance of R3 500.00 per day – SMMEs and BOEs only
Applications close on 6 July 2022.
For more information, visit https://automechanika-dubai.ae.messefrankfurt.com/
Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the dtic website:
|Interested companies are required to complete, scan and email the EMIA application form and requisite supporting documents to DRMagolego@thedtic.gov.za. Please note that only emailed applications will be accepted.|
|For any enquiries pertaining to applications, sector and/or event, please contact:|
|Ms Dimakatso Magolego
Telephone: 012 394 5476
|Mr Waseem Rinquest
Telephone: 012 394 5863
- the dtic will only be responsible for the company’s benefits as per the Export Marketing and Investment Assistance (EMIA) guidelines. Individual companies will be responsible for any COVID-19 related costs, such as PCR tests and quarantine.
- In compliance with the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Amendment Act, applicants must submit a valid Level 4 B-BBEE certificate or sworn affidavit (an affidavit is for entities with turnover of less than R10 million).