Notification to all Prospective Bidders: Scam Alert!!
The Department of Trade, Industry and Competition (the dtic) has been alerted of scams targeting potential bidders. The mode of operating involves the fraudsters claiming to be an official/Bid Evaluation Committee/Bid Adjudication Committee member of the dtic. The fraudster/s would contact the bidders and request money in order for the bidder to be awarded the tender/bid. Bidders are therefore warned to not engage with these impostors claiming to be officials from the dtic and immediately inform the department via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- dtic 01/22-23 – Appointment of a panel of agencies to provide services required for advertising, branding, content development, digital media and multimedia production, exhibitions, strategic events, marketing communication, digital communication, media and public relations required by the Department of Trade, Industry and Competition (the dtic) for a period of 3 years.
- dtic 07/22-23 – Appointment of a service provider to provide Media Relations and Communication Services to the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Commission for a period of 2 years.
- dtic 04/22-23 – Appointment of engineering service providers to a panel of not more than five (5) service providers per sector/field for the due diligence, claims/expenditure verifications for the dtic Technology and Human Resources for Industry Programme (THRIP) and Support Programme for Industrial Innovation (SPII) incentives administered by the Industrial Financing Branch (IFB).
- dtic 03/22-23 – Renewal of the Solarwinds Network Monitoring solution licenses with maintenance and support for a period of three (3) years.
- dtic 02/22-23 – Renewal of the trend micro antivirus licences for a period of 3 years with software maintenance and support.
- dtic 11/21-22 – Appointment of a service provider to perform various Internal Audit (IA) services for specialist advisory and assurance services in the IT, accounting related services (e.g. auditing of the services liability disclosure, etc.) and secretarial services to the dtic for a period of three years.
- dtic 10/21-22 – Appointment of Travel Management Companies (TMC’s) to facilitate manage and maintain the dtic’s travel and accommodation requirements for a period of 36 months.
- dtic 09/21-22 – Appointment of Strategic Research Partners to the Department of Trade, Industry and Competition (the dtic).
- dtic 08/21/22 – Appointment of a service provider to provide recruitment advertising services to the dtic for a period of three (3) years.
- dtic 07/21-22 – Appointment of a service provider to provide executive search and response handling services to the dtic for a period of three (3) years.
- dtic 06/21-22 – Appointment of not more than three multi-disciplinary consulting engineering firms to provide engineering services in assessing capital equipment and machinery and/or processes, infrastructure and associated costs such as the design costs related to investment projects supported by the dtic.
- dtic 05/21-22 – Appointment of a Service Provider to Provide Translation Services of Educational Material from English to Isizulu and Setswana Languages on Behalf of the B-BBEE Commission for a Period of 24 Months.
- dtic 04/21-22 – Appointment of a panel of service providers not exceeding three (3) to conduct forensic investigations on alleged fraud and corruption cases to the dtic for a period of 36 months
- CASE NO: 06/2021 -ERCB – Subscription to the Euromonitor Passport Database
- dtic 02/21-22 – Appointment of a Service Provider to Provide Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) Services for the Department of Trade, Industry And Competition (the dtic) Employees for the Period of Three (3) Years.
- dtic 01/21-22 – Appointment of up to five registered audit or accounting firms to conduct basic and comprehensive project due diligence, project inspections, project claims/expenditure verifications and development of the dtic compatible cash flow and contingent liability management systems for incentive schemes and or funds administered by the dtic.
- Deviation – RFQ IM 05 2020 – Complete the migration of the dtic user-base from the Novell to the Microsoft platform.
- dtic 04/20-21 -Appointment of an offsite storage vendor for the Department of Trade, Industry and Competition (the dtic) for a specific term contract of five years.
- dtic 03/20-21 – Appointment of Not More Than Five (5) Service Providers to Conduct Investigations and the Analysis of Financial Statements on Alleged Contraventions of the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act No. 53 Of 2003 as Amended By The Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act No. 46 Of 2013 (“The B-Bbee Act”), On Behalf of the B-BBEE Commission for a Period Of Three (3) Years.
- the dtic 02/20-21 – Appointment of not more than five (5) service providers to conduct qualitative and quantitative economic research as and when required on B-BBEE related matters including trends analysis on economic transformation on behalf of the B-BBEE Commission for a period of three (3) years.
- dtic 01/20-21 – Appointment of a Service Provider to Conduct a Regulatory Impact Assessment of Selected Provisions in Respect of the Lotteries Act, No. 57 of 1997 as Amended.
- dtic 12/19-20 – Appointment of a service provider to provide verification services to the Department of Trade, Industry and Competition (the dtic) for vetting and recruitment purposes for a period of 36 months.