the dtic welcomes you to its new Invoice Portal, which aims to streamline the invoice process from submission to payment.
Key features of the portal
- 24/7 access: Service providers can upload invoices and supporting documents at any given time.
- Invoice tracking: Service providers can track the status of invoices, from uploading and receipt by the dtic to payment.
- Instant messaging: the dtic can notify service providers via instant messaging on any issues identified during the verification process.
- Real-time reporting: Allows the dtic to better manage turnaround times to ensure invoices are paid within 30 days from date of submission.
- Free and accessible via internet access.
For a guide to the registration process, please see the service provider registration manual.
Should you experience any challenges with registration or the uploading of invoices and documents, please email InvoicePortalEnquiries@thedtic.gov.za