Notification to All Prospective Bidders: Scam Alert!!
- The Department of Trade, Industry and Competition (the dtic) has been alerted of scams
targeting potential bidders.
- The mode of operating involves the fraudsters claiming to be an official/Bid Evaluation
Committee/Bid Adjudication Committee member of the dtic. The fraudster/s would
contact the bidders and request money in order for the bidder to be awarded the
- Bidders are therefore warned to not engage with these impostors claiming to be officials from the dtic and immediately inform the department via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- dtic 02/22-23 –Renewal of the Trend Micro Antivirus Licenses for a Period of 3 Years with Software Maintenance and Support. The Closing Date for the Tender will be at 11h00 on 22 July 2022
- dtic 01/22-23 – Appointment of a panel of Agencies to Provide Products and Services Required for Advertising, Branding, Content Development, Digital Media and Multimedia Production, Exhibitions, Strategic Events, Marketing Communication, Digital Communication, Media and Public Relations Required by the Department of Trade, Industry and Competition (the dtic) for a period of 3 years. The Closing Date for the Tender will be at 11h00 on 15 July 2022
ADENDUM TO TENDER dtic 12/21-22
To all prospective bidders for tender dtic 12/21-22:
Based on the attached communication received from National Treasury tender dtic 12/21-22 is withdrawn till further notice
SCAM Alert – Please note any requests for quotations or proposals on this template is a SCAM – To confirm if the request is legit please confirm with the dtic customer contact centre via email@example.com or on 0861 843 384.