the dtic through the Trade Opportunities Centre (TOC) assists South African companies across sectors to identify international business opportunities. Information on international business opportunities is continuously received from the dtic‘s network of foreign economic representatives and other reliable sources for distribution and matching to South African small and medium sized export ready firms. The Trade Opportunities Centre offers the following services:
- Match-Making: the matching of international business opportunities to export ready South African enterprises
- Trade Lead Bulletins: the weekly publishing and distribution of international business opportunities to South African enterprises
Trade Lead Bulletin
Trade Lead Bulletins are a weekly roundup of international business opportunities received from the dtic‘s network of foreign economic representatives and other reliable sources. South African companies who wish to reply to a lead should contact the dtic official listed within the bulletin.
If you are interested in receiving trade leads please complete the subscription form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be captured on the database.
- Supply and installation of technical equipment to 24 Hydrometric stations, including adaptation and rehabilitation works. Deadline for submitting applications: Date: 8 June, 2023
- Concession Contract for the Purposes of Design, Construction, Operation and Commercial Management of the Arimba Logistic Platform. Deadline for submitting applications: Date: 24 July, 2023
- Concession Agreement for the Purposes of Conception, Construction, Operation and Commercial Management of the Lombe Logistics Platform. Deadline for submitting applications: Date: 24 July, 2023