Posted: February 15, 2023
Market and Showcase Your Products at the South African National Pavilion at the Fruit Logistica 2024 Trade Fair In Berlin, Germany From 7–9 February 2024
the dtic extends an invitation to all exporters of fresh produce to apply to participate in the Fruit Logistica Berlin 2024, scheduled to take place from 7–9 February 2024 in Berlin, Germany.
the dtic invites companies to submit applications to participate and showcase their fresh produce at the world’s largest trade fair for the fresh produce sector, Fruit Logistica Berlin, 2024.
With the European economies re-opening, the German market is strategic for South African fresh produce exporters. The show has been established as the global fresh produce industry’s most prominent and influential trade event with a significant number of regional buyers.
The exhibition website is www.fruitlogistica..de/en and this event will focus on fresh fruit and vegetables.
If your company is competitive in the South African market, has been in business for at least two years and is export ready, it stands to benefit from the dtic Export Marketing and Investment Assistance scheme.
the dtic will offer the following financial support to qualifying firms:
- Exhibition space and booth rental costs.
- Freight forwarding of display material
- Air travel assistance up to R20,000.00 (SMME and BOE only)
- Daily subsistence allowance of R3,500.00 per day (SMME and BOE only)
NO COURIER / POSTED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
|For any enquiries pertaining to applications, sector and/or event please contact:
|SECTOR / EVENT
|Ms. Virginia Mbuyisa / Ms Sizakele Mtimkulu
Tel: 012 394-5988 / 012 394-1409
|Mr. Dumisani Nyalunga
Tel: 012 394-3491 / E-mail: DNyalunga@thedtic.gov.za
- B-BBEE certificate: All applicants must submit a valid B-BBEE certificate, maximum Level 8 or a sworn affidavit (an affidavit is for entities having less than R10 Million turnover). This is in compliance with B-BBEE Amendment Act.
- Please note that the dtic will be responsible for the company’s benefits as per EMIA guidelines only, any COVID-19 related costs such as PCR tests, quarantine costs, etc. will be the responsibility of the individual companies.
NB!! The deadline for submission of completed National Pavilion electronic application form accompanied by all supporting documentation is 7 SEPTEMBER 2023 @ 16:00
NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
National Pavilions Manufacturing Application form
National Pavilions_Export Council Application Form
National Pavilions_Services Application Form